Saturday, June 28, 2008

I loved yesterday.
For Fatin and I had the liberty to rest our feet and we did paperwork, we ate the most sinful chocolate cake EVER, and because I got to meet the boy as soon as I was done with tuition.
And to just open up my feelings to him and to be crying on his shoulders literally was something we needed badly, though it was definitely what none of us had expected.
But it was a moment so emotionally beautiful, how I wish I could capture those few precious minutes in a time capsule so that I can relive and relish them over and over again each time I miss you.
Was it enough to be a wake up call? I hope so.
Thank you for being by my side yesterday, darling.
It's tragic that I won't be seeing you over the weekend and on top of that you'll be leaving for KL this Sunday and won't be back til next Sunday.
I'll miss you, like I always do.
And yes, I'm still paranoid each time you leave, and I hate it.
Labels: come back soon please
X O X O; 4:07 pm